SNB ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD. Management firmly believes that Health & Safety of its employees, who are an asset to the company, is of utmost importance. Safety is an essential and integral part of each and every activity. Therefore all work shall be carried out with utmost care, giving due consideration to safety which shall not be compromised under any circumstances. Accidents and risk to health are preventable through continual improvement in working environment and involvement of all employees making thereby a safe, Healthy & Accident free work place.
With regard to health & safety objectives, SNB ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD.
- Comply with the requirements of all relevant statutory, regulatory and other provisions
- Incorporate appropriate Health & Safety criteria and factors into business decisions as well as selection and placement of personnel at appropriate levels and assigning the responsibility thereof.
- Provide & maintain safe & healthy work place through operational procedures, safe systems and method of work.
- Develop safety awareness to protect all employees from foreseeable work hazards.
- Provide appropriate levels of training and support to management and employees to ensure that they are able to fulfill Health & Safety responsibilities.
- Work with major raw material vendors, contractors & customers to facilitate their Health & Safety performance improvement & also make it obligatory for them to follow the plant safety rules, procedures, systems and safe practices.
- Conduct audits & mock drills on site to ensure that operations are in compliance with Health & Safety management requirements and for emergency preparedness.
- Ensure that appropriate resources are available to fully implement Health & Safety policy and continuously review the policy’s relevance with respect to legal & business development.
- The management sincerely believes that accidents are preventable & aim to achieve Zero Accident Level.